Application for Employment

If your application is accepted, you will need to provide documents to prove you are legally permitted to work in the UK. Examples: Passport or a combination of a document giving your National Insurance number and Birth Certificate. If you park your car on site we will need to see your driving licence and insurance documents.

Do you consent to Taylors Bulbs keeping your personal information on record?
Personal Information
Additional Information
Car Lorry
Forklift Tractor